Sapa Tour 3 Days 2 Nights By BusTime: 3 days 2 nights Vehicle: car Departure day: Daily Price: $ 82
Sa Pa is located in north-west of Vietnam, known as "town in fog". It not only attracts more and more people by naturally gifted beauty but also by friendly, simple people, special traditional costumes.
To admire the beauty, as well as unique things in Sapa, you can take Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights with Vietrapro.
- Admiring terraced rice field, colorful traditional costumes
- Finding out about culture, traditional crafts.
- Experiencing the real life of Ethnic people.
- Visiting silver waterfall and suspension bridge
- Seeing mountain in fog (even seeing falling snow in Winter)
Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights – Admiring terraced rice field in Sapa
Simple life in Cat Cat village
The beauty of Sapa in fog
SAPA TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
DAY 01: HANOI – SAPA TOWN – CAT CAT VILLAGE ( L,D)
6:15 – 6:50: Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or at meeting point to get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town along the Highway Hanoi – Lao Cai. Sapa tour 3 days 2 night by bus will be started from now.
9:00 – 9:15: We will stopt at Km57 in Phu Tho province for the first comfort break. You will have 15 – 20 minutes to have breakfast or take some pictures.
11: 30 – 11:45: You will have one more comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13:00 – 13:15: Arrive in Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Tay ethnic People, Dzao.
Our guide will take you to hotel for welcome drink, checkin, enjoy lunch with local Vietnamese food and take short break before trekking to Cat Cat Village.
14:30: You will continue Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights by trekking downward Muong Hoa valley to Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. Coming here, you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in the twentieth century.
You will experience the tribal way of life of ethnic minorities while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
You also have a chance to find out about culture, traditional crafts, unique customs such as weaving, forged agricultural tools, touching carved silver.
17:00: Finish tour, come back hotel in Sapa town.
Evening: After dinner, you have free time to explore the charm of Sapa at night, enjoy baked eggs, roasted corn, shopping or charcoal fire. Overnight at hotel in Sapa, continue Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights next day.
Baked food at night in Sapa
DAY 2: SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN ( B, L, D)
7:00 – 8:00: Have breakfast in hotel.
9:00 – 9:30: Begin trekking from Sapa towards the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the H’Mong minority. We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden terraced rice fields in Vietnam.
12:00: Have lunch in the Black H’Mong's house, you will discover their daily life and how they make handicraft, traditional clothes, indigo, which makes your Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights memorable.
13:00: Continue your trekking to Ta Van village of Dzay minority people which is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields and a rich culture.
15:00 – 15:30: Take a rest or spending walking around.
Evening: Have dinner and staying in homestay. You will have chance to experience the real life of Ethnic people.
DAY 3: TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN – SAPA – HANOI (B, L)
8:00: Have breakfast at homestay, then enjoy every precious moment of the last day of Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights.
9:00: Take the road to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and bamboo forests . Visit silver waterfall and suspension Rattan Bridge.
12:00: Stop to have lunch.
13:00: Continue visiting the last village of the trekking – Supan village of the H'mong.
14:00: Get in the bus to come back to Sapa Town. Take short break at restaurant before getting a big bus for coming back to Hanoi.
PRICE OF SAPA TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Surcharge for Single
Hotel + 3
Deluxe and Vip
Note about Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights
- Shuttle bus with AC for Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- All meals as mentioned in the tour program (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Transport as tour program.
- All accommodations, entrance fees during Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights.
- English speaking tour leader during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi,
- Local guide during tour in Sapa
- Single supplement
- Others not clearly mentioned in Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights.
Policy for Children
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travel with 2 childrend. The 2nd child will charge 100%.
Tips for Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- Things to bring: Warm clothes , hat, scarf ,cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in January,February, March, October, November and December.
- Good trekking shoes, insect repellent.
Besides Sapa tour 3 days 2 nights, you can see more