There are many ways for you to contact service providers before coming to Vietnam such as: email, whatsapp, viber, facebook… however, it sometimes makes you difficult to get in touch with them after your arrival (because of having no internet connection in some cases)
Being one of the leading companies in providing car rental service, Vietrapro not only wants to provide you car service with the best offer but also help you with all questions during your trip, in some cases, taking a Vietnam Sim Card is one of the best ways for you.
Besides our paid services: Airport transfer, private car to Halong, Ninh Binh, Sapa… SIM card service will be enthusiastically consulted to you.
With the purpose of helping you as well as other foreign visitors, Vietrapro carefully gives some tips to you for reference. We hope that the following information will be useful for your trip in Vietnam.
Prepaid Travel Sim Card In Vietnam
HOW TO GET A VIETNAM SIM CARD
It is quite easy to buy a sim card in Vietnam, however, it will be expensive or even an unavailable sim if you fail to choose a good seller.
Buying a Vietnam SIM card has become much more complicated in recent years. The government started strictly enforcing registration rules in 2016, so 12 million cards that had been illegally registered was cancelled.
- Vendors – risky of failing to avtivate or being unavailable to use after registration.
- Buying at international airport – much more expensive but sure
- Taking it from stores – sometimes difficult because of language obstable
- Getting Vietnam SIM card from our company – Vietrapro while using our service. You will have some option to take vietnam sim card from us in the bellow:
– Get Free one Vietnam SIM Card from us when you book with us Pickup, Drop off at Hanoi Airport or Cat Bi ( Hai Phong ) Airport and one more Booking Car Rental Service such as : Private car Hanoi to Sapa, Private car Hanoi to Halong Bay, Private Car Hanoi to Ninh Binh…
– Get 50% Discount For Vietnam SIM Card when you book with us Pick up and drop off at Hanoi airport or Hai Phong airport.
– Where to take Vietnam Sim card from us: You will be received Vietnamese SIM card at Hanoi airport or Hai Phong Airport from Our driver or Our Staff
– What Includes in Our Vietnam Sim Card?
+ Data 4G
+High Speed with 3GB ( You can extend more if you need )
+Limit: 30 Days use
+Price: 8usd/Sim Card
+ Internal network call
CONTACTS FOR VIETNAM SIM CARD & OTHER SERVICES
- Whatsapp/hotline: +84967.544.654/+84981.553.226
- Email: Info@vietrapro.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vietrapro.travel.services/
- See Reviews us On Tripadvisor
ADVANTAGES OF GETTING VIETNAM SIM CARD
- Keep in touch: you can call or send message to providers anytime you want
- Internet access: you can access internet to search information, use map..or chat for more information/confirmation of your bookings
SOME NOTES FOR GETTING A VIETNAM SIM CARD
- You should ask the sellers to activate the SIM card for you because they know how to do it.
- Go to the official store to receive better assistance and avoid being deceived
- After Vietnam SIM card installation, you need to check the balance before calling or sending message.
- Mobifone is always recommended in big cities, but if you’ travel to remote areas, Viettel is the best.
- In some cases, you have to resize original SIM to fit your phone.
BEST VIETNAM SIM CARD – MOBILE OPERATORS
There are three main mobile operators in Vietnam:
- Viettel – is the best
High speed packages
Viettel is the largest operator in Vietnam, owned by the government and ministry of defense. Network coverage is strong around the main towns and cities. Viettel is also known the best operator to use in the rural areas.
Prepaid SIM cards can be purchased for VND10,000-VND500,000, and come with the same amount of credit. After installation of Vietnam SIM card – Viettel, you can Dial *101# to check your balance and *102# for any bonuses.
Vinaphone is the second largest operator in Vietnam. Network coverage is also strong around the main towns and cities like Viettel.
Before using, you should check the balance for continuous contact. You can buy card at Vinapphone store or airport then: Dial *100*<PIN code># to add credit. Dial *101# to check balance and *102# for data usage.
Mobifone is the third largest operator in Vietnam. If you mostly use internet in the city, then Vietnam SIM card – Mobilefone is a good choice, however, it is not really good when it is in the remote regions (because of poor connection).
THE PRICE FOR VIETNAM SIM CARD
There are many factors affecting the SIM card price:
- Kinds of SIM card: Viettel, Vinaphone, Mobifone…
- Data range for SIM: big or small data, high/low speed
- Address of buying: at airport, store…